Friday, August 8, 2008

The loss of a good friend

This morning I found out that a good friend of my family's had passed away. His name was Darrel. He and my dad go to dialysis together three days a week. I would pick them up and take them home two of those days (Darrel lived 5 houses down from me). The news comes as a big shock. His heart just gave out. Just when you think that he was doing so good, and he was always in good spirits, you wake up and find out hes gone. Darrel and I always talked about Nascar. He was as much as a Nascar freak than I am. He would always remind me when the race was for that weekend, then we would pick the race apart the next week. My heart goes out to his wife Nancy and to their children. I will miss him dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about that.