Thursday, August 7, 2008

Look what I killed...


My daughter came running to me saying "mom, Riley has something in his mouth." And me being so smart told her it was probably his raw hide that I gave him this morning. But she kept on insisting I look. To my amazement it wasn't his raw hide. What a freakin' rat!!! This sucker had a 4 inch tail. He was flipping it up in the air, running around the yard with it in his mouth. At least he didn't roll on it. Anyone have a pet snake that hasn't had lunch??
Good dog!!!!

5 comments:

The CDM said...

MOOOOOORTAAAAALLLLLL KOOOOOOMBAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

FATALITY!

mama biscuit said...

My dogs like opossums. The big problem with that is when you go to get rid of them....sometimes they aren't really dead, they're "playing" opossum. Talk about scaring the shit out of you when they come back to life.

The CDM said...

If that rat is still alive after Buckethead chewed its ass up, that is one tough rat.

The day tripper said...

opossums...OMG! That would be the icing on the cake.

California Girl said...

eeeuuuww! I guess I should be very grateful that my little Bella is a house doggie!

Geez - that thing is HUGE!!!!