Thursday, August 14, 2008

First day of school!!

Today was my kids first of of school. My daughter is now in the 3rd grade and my son is now in kindergarten. My son told me today that he's a big boy now. Surprisingly enough, I didn't cry. Here are some pictures of their morning. My son is a ham isn't he. Wonder where he get's it from??? Hey bro, you know where he gets it!





My daughter is so embarrassed with mom hanging out in the classroom! But that's what we're supposed to do on their first day school...right???



After we got them off to class, I looked at my hubby and asked what do we do now? Of course he said sex, but I had better idea. We went out for breakfast. Sad to say that the house is very quite now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast is better than sex. I mean, if you don't get sex, there's always that finger, ya know, and that finger always knows what it's doing.

I didn't just say that. :-o Yes I did. Hehehe.

ANYWAY...your kids are adorable. :-)

The day tripper said...

Kim, you and I think alike and i'm lovin' it

Anonymous said...

:-)

The CDM said...

You do realize I have to read EVERY WORD of this post, ay? Could hae done without that statement toward the end...let alone some of the comments already posted here.

Where'd that boy learn gang signs from?

The day tripper said...

He gets the "hammyness" from you little bro!