Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just wanted to say thanks...

I can't tell you enough what a great experience blogging has been for me. I tend to keep my emotions and thoughts bottled up. Not good huh? But that's how my bro and I were raised. My business instructor told us that journaling or blogging was a great outlet. So finally I got enough guts to ask my brother how to get started.

I have told my fellow classmates what a great group of people have come and visited my blog and made great comments on my crazy situations and feelings that I'm going threw at the time.

This weekend is my 20 hour school weekend. I have this schedule every other weekend until December, that's when I graduate. When I get home at 10:30 at night, I looked forward to hopping on my blog and reading any comments you gave, and visiting my fellow bloggers pages. You guys are a great bunch of people, and I can't wait until I get to know you all better in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying blogging like this! It is a great outlet! :-) And...thanks!

The CDM said...

You know, I've been telling you to try this ever since I started, then soon as an instructor suggests it, THEN it makes sense.

Story of my life, no one listens to me.

mama biscuit said...

My blog peeps have seen me through the absolute worst days of my life and many of them have become very dear friends. I've met 3 of them in person in the past year. I would not trade it for the world.