Saturday, April 4, 2009

Could it be so????

Yes, I'm back. It's been along time and I've decided that it was time I get back to my blogging. I quit back in October because I had some personal issues that needed my attention, and that issue was my marriage. For a couple of years, I was unhappy with my marriage but I failed to communicate that with my husband Sam. And instead of stepping up and confront and communicate with Sam, I made friendships with other men to surrogate me with feelings that I was lacking in my marriage. And as always what happens in this situation, I got caught. Since then, we've been to counseling and working on getting our marriage back on track. I've learned alot in counseling about myself and realize that the choices that I've made in the past were absolutely wrong. Sam and I are still working on making this marriage work. We have two adorable children that are worth the work. We still have days that we just want to pull our hair out, but marriage is WORK!

Thank you all for following me in the past. I'm looking forward to a brighter and open future with you all and my husband! Here's a picture of my adorable family.

4 comments:

California Girl said...

Welcome back! Its good to see you posting again. I will keep the good thoughts going your way.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Stick around for a while this time! ;-)

Horse-farmer said...

Sam and the kids are worth the effort.
Don't throw them away, keep working and when you have 35 years under the belt (like we do), you'll be glad you made the effort.
good luck and don't drop the ball.

The day tripper said...

Thank you all for the great words of encouragement! It's all appreciated!!