Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy as a little bee

For the past couple of years I have expressed on how badly I wanted a new patio set. The patio set that we own are going on 10 years old. The table is a glass top table with cream colored trim. The chairs...man these poor ugly chairs. They were at one time a very dark green and they matched a table that we had a long time ago, but sadly the table didn't make it, hence that is why we have a different table. And no matter how hard I clean up these mixed matched items year after year, they are still freakin' ugly. So a couple of weeks ago, Sam and I went out and sort of looked at a new patio set and holy shit at the prices! That's when I decided that I was going to paint what we have now, I mean they can't get any uglier that's for damn sure. One week later....Sam and I put the table back together and WOW! Not only does the chairs now match the table...but they look awesome! YES...I am patting myself on the back and it only cost $25. Now Sam is having to hide the left over paint cause now I'm painting everything that even remotely looks faded. My next project.....the garage doors! Stay tuned.....

No comments: