Friday, October 31, 2008

Taking some time off...

I know that I haven't posted anything in a VERY long time. But due to some personal problems and 6 weeks of school left, I'm quitting the blog business for a bit.

I will keep this blog and everything with it, I just won't be posting anything further for awhile.

Take care to all that have come in and shared their thoughts and feelings, and those who just came in for a peek. When I return, I am hoping that I'll be licensed and firmly planted where I need to be in the direction that I need to be going in. And maybe a tad more funny!

Take care........

3 comments:

California Girl said...

I'll keep positive thoughts going your way that you get through this time in your life, you get through school and you get established somewhere wonderful. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Ok...good luck!

mama biscuit said...

Best of luck in your final weeks of school.

I'll be checking back frequently.