Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I think my husband has a drinking problem..

Sam is out of town working all week at another pharmacy that's about and hour and a half away. And in this town, Joplin MO, they sell Pibb in twelve packs. Where we live, Springfield/Ozark, the coke company does not sell Pibb. So while Sam is in Joplin he stated that he wanted to get some Pibb's to have on hand here at the house. I thought, sure no problem to get 4 or 5 twelve packs. But this is his idea of "stocking up"....



Now that's a true die hard Pibb man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is up with your family and the Pibb? I seem to recall your brother has a Pibb obsession as well!

The CDM said...

Not to mention the serious amount of shitting that goes on after consuming that stuff.

California Girl said...

ok, um, eeeuuuuwwww! I am so not a Pibb girl.

Glad you were able to stock up for the end of the world!