Monday, September 1, 2008

Updates.....

Thought I'd give a few updates on stuff I've wrote about. First....my car light has now been repaired and NOT by my Caddy dealership. And it didn't cost $1083.00 either. Found an auto salvage guy in Harrison AR that did a nation wide search for us and found a new headlamp assembly in NC. My hubby who is a walking brain (sadly he doesn't have a lick of common sense) took the front end off and replaced it. Although, he did come up with 3 extra pins...hmmm....

Second, Riley has been such a good boy since I wrote about him eating anything and everything. I was at my wits end when the manager at Pet Warehouse asked me the most obvious question, "how much do you walk him?" And I felt like an idiot. I watch the Dog Whisper every damn day and it never hit until that moment. Since then, I take him on a 5 mile walk everyday. I did catch him last night eating a huge grasshopper. To bad chocolate is bad for dogs.

And lastly, the past few weeks, I've been emotional and stressed out and eating like a damn horse when I realized that there is a good chance I could be pregnant. Now all I can think is, oh my god! I'll be 40 next month, I have 3 kids (hubby included), a dog, school. What the hell am I going to do? I'm not supposed to have kids, the tubal took care of that 5 years ago. And then I think, crap, I could be premenopausal. Why does life get this way for women at this age? Where did I put that helmet?

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

Exercising a dog does wonders. We took our dogs swimming Saturday morning. They didn't fully recover until Monday. Oh how I wish I had a pond in my back yard....a tired german shepherd is a good german shepherd!

My very fist pregnancy symptoms were dizziness and uncontrollable napping.