Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family visit

This past week my grandpa and my aunt (mother's sis) came for a visit. I haven't seen my aunt in 8 years so this was a great visit. I only got to visit with them a few times since I've got school, kids gymnastics, and blah blah blah. The entire family on my mom's side live in Spokane WA, so of course the question that came up all the time was "when are you moving up their to be with us?" Me and my hubby are not to interested in moving. The kids are in school and have made alot of friends and I don't want to do to them what was done to me and my brother every 4 years. I think that its very important that kids establish friendships early in childhood and have them grow such as they do.

Today I will be in clinic most of the day. I haven't been there in almost 3 weeks. But my favorite clinic supervisor will be there and the weather here is dark and rainy, and when weather is like this people love to come in and get massaged and they don't care how you do it, they just want to sleep. I love days like this! What's sad is that I'm a massage therapist and I haven't had a massage since May. Sad huh?

Hope that all who reads this today has a great day!

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

I've never had a massage...other than the ones my husband gives me.

Hope you had a good day!

California Girl said...

I LOVE getting a massage, especially when I have had such a stressful day and just knowing that relief is around the corner makes it all that much better. I hope you had a terrific day!