Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A "secret" movie

A few months ago, I was having a hard night in class. We were discussing affirmations of ourselves and how special each individual is. I have always had problems acknowledging myself in a positive way. And of course, I broke down in the middle of class. Our instructor for this class called for an early break and came over to chat with me for a bit. My instructor, Michelle is not only a massage therapist, but she is also a life coach and stated that she could tell that I put a good face on, but down deep she knew something was wrong. We all do it, and now it was my turn. I had reached my stressed out level and that night was my night to "pop". Michelle told me to go rent the movie "the secret" and watch it that night. So after class off I went to the local Movie Gallery and got it. And it was AMAZING. I cried through the entire movie, and watched it 5 times before I had to return it.

So, back to my original point. I was cleaning out the entertainment system drawer out and there was the movie. So I thought ok, lets watch this again. And again, it reminded me that I preach to friends about the law of attraction, and how their thoughts were creating some of the bad mojo going on, but so was I. It was no accident that I happen to be cleaning that drawer at that time. I have been off this path for quite sometime and never realized it. So for the past 3 days, I have put the "secret" back into my life and it has been a big "wow" moment. Now I know some people say that all the law of attraction is a bunch of who ha, but for me, it works and it works every time. Everything from things with friends, financial issues, even making a doctor appointment with a new doctor (got in to see her in one day instead of 30). Now the hardest thing, staying on this path that I know I'm supposed to go down. I'm keeping my head up. Today, I got up just to watch the sunrise and my one thought of gratefulness was.."thank god I'm alive".

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

Well now I'm going to have to watch it!