Saturday, October 4, 2008

40 is the NEW 30

Yes, today is my birthday....and I'm 40 (don't feel a bit different). Sad thing is that I am is school alllll dayyyyyy today and tomorrow which means NO DRINKING! Bummer huh??

It was once said....

"A woman 40 years old knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women 40 or older give a damn what you might think about her or what she is doing." Frank Kaiser



Thanks to all that have wished me happy bdays today! I'll be posting pics.

4 comments:

mama biscuit said...

I'm sorry I'm late.

Happy belated birthday!

The day tripper said...

You're cool sweetie. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

LIBRA'S are destined for success.
Happy Birthday Lil Miss Day Tripper....

The day tripper said...

Thanks caspar608!