Monday, July 28, 2008

Tony Stewart loses his cool?? No way!


As you all may know I'm a big Tony Stewart fan. So big that on the back glass window of my 04 Caddy I proudly sport the number 20 Home Depot car. Anyway......this last Thursday during a USAC race, Tony got mad at officials who would not let Tracey Hines,the driver of his car, back on the track after an accident. Tony yanked off one officials headset, and shoved another official. Now granted, he should let the officials do their job, but you have to admit, Tony brings attention to the sport. Now he will probably get fined from officials at USAC, but this will not affect Nascar. Tony has been trying to clean up his image and not be Nascar's Bad Boy, but I love it. He is a great driver, unlike some rich kids that got into Nascar by their daddy's name or by the seat of their pants. This sport some years back were full of "Tony's" (ie...Dale Earnhart). I say you go boy! And next year I will proudly display your new number on the back of my Caddy!

3 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

When I read Tony Stweart, I pictured in my mind the Gazelle fitness machine guy with the pony tail and annoying way of yelling everything he says. Glad you weren't talking about him. I hate him.

Gucci Mama said...

PS I think the yelling gazelle guy is Tony Little. You know, in case the not knowing was driving you nuts.

The day tripper said...

You're not the only one that isn't a fan of Tony Little. Don't get me started on what or where I'd like to put that pony tail of his. :-)