Saturday, July 26, 2008

The day tripping begins...

Today I begin on my first trip of blogging. I'm 39 years old and I just got techno savy. I've started this blog for a place for fellow bloggers to vent out their day. Example...I'm a massage therapist student (awesome huh?) and last week in my clinic I had my first muffin. Muffin you may ask? And yes, it might be just what you were thinking....a fart in the face. Now this is not like being in a elevator and someone farts, we are talking face to butt fart. And it wasn't just one fart, oh no I couldn't be that freakin' lucky. We are talking throughout the entire one hour massage!

Alright now fellow bloggers, it's your turn. Tell me about your day tripping. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. Have some fun, or better yet...."make my day".

Here's some info about me. As I said I'm 39 years old. I'm going back to school to start a new career in the world of massage therapy. I'm a sassy red head with lots of attitude. I'm totally addicted to Nascar, hence the Tony Stewart picture, and yes Tony is "da man" . I recently went skydiving and loved it! So much that I'm going back soon to do a solo. I love to offroad. In fact my brother, who has an awesome blog spot complaintdepartmentmanager check it out, we've been offroading in Moab, UT many times, and I think he might be an offroading junky as well. To sum it up, I love to get the blood pumping. Any fellow adrenaline junkies out there??

So hop on my blogging couch and tell me about your day....

10 comments:

Chatterness said...

Hola and welcome to the blogging world! I've been a fan of your brother's for a while now! He's awesome.

I am an elem. school principal by day and a blogger by night! I've been hitting some rough patches in my personal life, but I'll survive!

Keep on posting and we'll keep on coming in!!

The CDM said...

Of course I'm awesome, expect nothing less.

Tony Stewart sucks.

Anonymous said...

Oh gross. Now the next time I have a massage I'm going to think about nothing other than 'muffins'. BLAH!

Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You'll love it! :-)

Trooper Thorn said...

Welcome to your newest addiction Tripper(Blogging I mean, not inhaling client's farts).

Got here through your brother, so give him some cred.

Be back soon.

Busplunge said...

Welcome to the internet, a bunch of connected tubes where dump trucks drive up and down and dump stuff. Come on over anytime and ride the bus with all the other guys.

Oh yeah, I like Smoke too.

The day tripper said...

Thanks for all of the words of encouragement to all of you. I can see where this can get very addictive!

Chatterness, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through crap. If you ever need to unload, I'm here for ya!

Sandy said...

Tony Stewart is a god! I like your brothers blog and have been reading it a long time. But I may stick with your blog and dump him after reading the blasphemy he's uttered against Tony Stewart. (Take it back, CDM! Those are fightin' words!)

The CDM said...

Joke, Sandy. I'm the one that started the Tony Stewart Craze in the family.

Sandy said...

I'm just ribbin' ya, CDM. I knew you didn't mean it. Ü

The day tripper said...

Sandy, I am the only person in SW Missouri that drives a Caddy with a Tony Stewart sticker on the back glass. You're right, he is a god!